Tuesday, April 12, 2011

where's your head-phone disco at?

festival goers at bonnaroo party all night to headphone disco
The other night I attended DogTown After Hours at Drake University. I worked most of the night trying to get a dance party going in my office. No one came. After I finally was allowed to leave my post, I noticed a large gathering of people on stage wearing headphones. No music was playing. But everyone was fist pumping like Ronnie had just broken up with Sammie, again. Simply known as "Headphone Disco," two DJ's from Europe play mash-ups into your headphones while you can walk freely and dance like no one is watching, or listening. Don't knock it until you have strangers looking at you funny while you do the two step wearing a pair of Dre Beats. I got a feeling "Headphone Disco" will be sweeping the USandA very soon. Please!!

More on headphone disco not here. But here.

No comments:

Post a Comment